Sunday, October 12, 2008

RePost: Mr. Mummy

After 20+ hours in the car (thanks be to the snow storm that bumped us off our regular and SHORTER planned route) I'm back from Iowa and slowly unpacking, doing laundry and recovering from a severe case of numb bum. We got in WAY late last night or early this morning... I guess it depends on your perspective. Either way, we left on Saturday at 5:30 am Iowa time and arrived EXHAUSTED on Sunday in Utah.

So while Brent is snoring and I unpack, do laundry, find a shower and some breakfast, here's a fun little guy to enjoy. I posted MrMummy last Halloween, so he's a refresher for my long time readers and a newbie for my new readers. I hope to have some time to work on a calendar page for a swap that I am in tonight or tomorrow morning and will share it with you when it's finished.

7 comments:

The Batty Bunch said...

I love Mr Mummy he is one of my favorites. I'm glad your home safe!

Jeanne said...

Welcome home! I'm glad you made it safe and sound, albeit a bit numb in the bum (LOL)

I remember that guy! Adorable...if that is a word I can use in regards to a mummy!

Good luck catching back up...missed ya!

Amaryllis said...

I love reruns!!

Glad you made it home safe!!

kc_froglady said...

glad you are home safe girlfriend :) Missed you and jabbering away the time LOL!

The Mummy is adorable and I love all that ribbon!

Savannah said...

He is way cute.
Oh and TAG, see my blog for details.

CreativeMish said...

Fabulous card!

Sue C said...

Love him as much this year as I did last! Too, too cute, and I'm gonna have to copy you soon! Thanks for the reminder!