Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Black Magic – A Folksy, Doodly Focal Image Technique

Today I have a fun, folksy, doodly focal point image technique to share with you called Black Magic.  I saw this technique at SCS and fell in love with it and decided I just had to teach it at Creative University. It’s easy, fun, and different! I love the folksy look of the white doodles.  They remind me of tole painting and folk art.

IMG_7247WEB

Here’s how you do it.


I’ve been having fun with these quickie video tutorials & have one more coming soon!  I think I want to do more.  Is there a technique you’d love to see me demonstrate? Let me know and I will do my best to put a tutorial together for you.

Inky Smiles!

4 comments:

CreativeMish said...

OH! I love this technique.. You're so smart and creative!!

Heather said...

i had such a blast at your table...this was one of my absolute faves! I made a card to showcase it as soon as I got home!
visit my Kraaft Shaak blog to see it!

Hansen Rio said...

I will definitely try this! Thank you so much for sharing the wonderful technique! Have a Blessed day! :)

crafty creations said...

Brilliant !!! Thanks for sharing your talents