Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Place To Bark

Many of you know that I have a soft spot in my heart for furry creatures, especially dogs. Our sweet Sadie is a rescue puppy. Today I came across a GREAT opportunity to help out some of these special little friends.

A Place To Bark is a non profit shelter founded by artist Bernie Berlin (how cool is her name??? Brent and my sister call me Bernie as a nickname - variation of Ernie, long story - sometimes and Berlin is my most favorite place that I have lived on this planet) that rehabilitates and cares for dogs so that they can be adopted to permanent families. Recently they were given the opportunity to take part in a grant. The donor of the grant will match whatever funds they raise up to $23,000 which is enough to help them finish their shelter.

Anyway, let's help them get their shelter finished! Visit their website, A PLACE TO BARK, to donate. Every little bit helps & all donations are tax deductible.

Merry Woofmas!
Erin


2 comments:

di said...

Thanks Erin for posting this - just think if we had enough people just donate a $1.00 what changes could be made.

Jeanne said...

Wonderful!

I love that you have a neat nickname. *Ü*