Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Winners, Winners, WIIIIIINNNNNNNNERS!!!

YES! You read correctly! I said WinnerS, plural!

I was supposed to announce A winner last night... but as you all know, it was Super Tuesday, time for Primary Elections! Well, to make a long and negative story short..... I waited in line for 2.5 hours to vote. TWO & A HALF hours to spend literally ONE MINUTE sliding my card in the machine and choosing a candidate and casting the ballot..... I was sooo annoyed and we got home so stinking late...

SO, "they say" if you want to feel better about something, do something nice for someone... SO, instead of ONE random winner, we have TWO random winners for this manly card contest. I have two mini stamp sets from CTMH in my freezing little hands to send out tonight! Thank you ALL for playing this challenge. I love seeing everyone's artwork and blog hopping to those who have blogs!



(drum roll, please... brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrattattttatattttaaatata....)

Winner #1: Amyre -Fiskateer #343's "Manly Collage Card"

and Winner #2: Manna's "Manly Metal Card"

Amrye & Manna - please email me at inkysmiles @ gmail dot com with your mailing
info and I will send these babies on their way to you! :)

2 comments:

Sincerely,Sonja said...

A big congratulations to the winner{S} !!! There were some great artwork to look at!!

Sincerely,
Sonja

Sue said...

Congrats to both ladies. Personally Erin, I don't know how you chose!

I'll be looking forward to your next challenge