Monday, February 18, 2008

RAndom RAK winner!

Happy Monday Everyone!

I promised to announce the Random RAK winner today ... so here we go!

I got my hair cut and colored last Thursday. I wanted RED highlights in my hair, (originally I wanted somethign REALLY wild.. just a chunk of hot pink or purple peeking out from under everything - Brent nixed that pretty quick, loL!) but we (my hairdresser and I) settled on a golden color, but then I didn't like it, so we put RED back in over it and well, it turned sort of an Orangey-Red color.

I'm still deciding if I like it or not. The color is only in the front of my hair.. nothing in the back where it's all crazy and wild. I figure that you have to give new hair color more than a couple of days to get used to it... well.... I m still not sure. I might be calling my sweet hairdresser tomorrow to add a little more dark back in and cover up some of the Orange Red color. It's fun having a "punk rocker do" as my sis calls it.. I've had wild hair for a while now since I went short last year... but the color's a little funky! LOL!

Here's some silly pics I took in my new brown bathroom on Saturday:




The winner of our Random RAK challenge is:

Nona Pearl

Nona, please send me an email with your mailing address and I will pop these in the mail to you!

Thanks for playing everyone! I've enjoyed reading the posts and checking out your do's from Sanjaya to Hot Pink! :)

Inky Smiles!
Erin

5 comments:

nonapearl said...

WOW!!! Yay - I'm so excited! Thank you Erin!

Love your hair by the way. It looks great, and I think you should keep the red. It's hip!

I've been inspired to scrap my "bald" prom pictures. I'll work on that today and send you a link when it's posted.

Thanks again! What a fun challenge!
Nona

Alex S. said...

Congrats to Nona!
Your hair looks great! I like it as is! Thanks for the fun challenge!

Stacey said...

Erin-
I LOVE your hair cut!!!! SO TOTALLY cute. I too went short but the end of last year. I'm LOVING it!!! I think your color is GREAT too!! Don't add dark yet. Give it a bit. I have 'blonde' hair. It was always 'strawberry blonde' until I started getting gray--then everyone said it was blonde--well until they got up real close-anyways now it's whatever color my hairdresser puts in there-teeheehee. She's been putting purple, yes, PURPLE in the way back. I can't see it so I don't care. LOL My daughter hates it! It's not much really and I THINK she just says it to be a, well, teenager. But let me tell you what, I get MORE compliments on my hair and style then I EVER have.
Just go with it for a while. What does your husband think???

Anonymous said...

Love your hair!!

Mardi
#2569

Kathy said...

I also LOVE your hair!! SO cute and cool!