Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thoughts for Thursday plus ART!!!


Jeanne Tomshack sent this quote to me today. She picked it up from a morning quote from Change Your Life Challenge (it's for getting your life/house in order in a positive way. I think this applies to us in many aspects of our life and especially in our crafting. Dream about it, then be bold in doing it.

Here's a little something I made this week. It's bold and it's fun.

I used a 7 1/8 x 5 1/4" chipboard notebook, painted it black, punched with my Bind It All machine to match the existing holes and reused the existing wire.

I stamped the Playful Petals in black ink
on white cardstock, then let it dry over night. The next day I used Liquid Glass and doodled on the petals and then sprinkled the micro beads all over the LG. I let that dry for several hours and then cut out the individual petals and laid them out until I liked how they looked. The center of the flower is popped out with a pop dot.



- The paper is from American Crafts.
- Black ink from CTMH
- Pewter brads and eyelets from CTMH

- Clear microbeads - picked up at Mich
ael's
- Liquid Glass from CTMH
- Black embossing powder from CTMH
- CTMH Stamp Sets: From Me To You, Simple Stitches, Treasures of the Heart, Playful Petals

- Ribbon from American Crafts, CTMH, and others.


3 comments:

Beth said...

Beautiful, I love it!!

Jeanne said...

Holy Smokes! This is beautiful!! I LOVE it! Gotta get my BIA out and use it!!!

Thanks for sharing as always!

Amaryllis said...

Feel free to send it to me!!!
I don't nave that stamp set yet!!!
love it!!!!