Monday, October 15, 2007

Digital Scrapbooking - My first full digi layout!

Brent gave me "tuition" to a class this spring for my bday... Originally I had wanted to take a cake decorating class, but I just couldn't get myself to sign up for it. I kept "humming and hawing" about it and then Jeanne Tomshack told me about this FABULOUS Photoshop class she took from JessicaSprague.com and showed me photos of the layouts they made in the class. And you know, OF COURSE I had to sign up for the October class!!!! SOOOO... I took my "tuition" that Brent gave me and registered for the Up & Running with Photoshop class.

Here's the first digi layout that we made. Super simple, but very cool.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Oh YEA!!!! Looks GREAT, Erin! Are you having fun with the class? I signed up for Now We're Rocking with Photoshop and it begins on Monday...just a few more days!
:o)