Sunday, October 21, 2007

Beautiful & mister toad





This layout was fun! I used a "quick page"/template and stuck a photo in and added some journaling and the date. I LOVE this photo of Brent. He's always so happy and good to me. I couldn't ask for better!











We found Mr Toad in our guest room window well in the summer of 2006. I guess he must have fallen in while hopping in the flower garden that surrounds the back side of the house. Brent scooped him up and we had fun playing with him for a little while before setting him free along the creek on the back of our property. He truly was a beautiful little creature.

6 comments:

Stampin n da Hood said...

So are these part of your digital class?
I love em both!
Hey...you could do the kiss a toad and he turned into your prince sort of thing too!
haha!

mE said...

Terri - yah, these are part of the midweek assignments. One assignment was to download the digi freebie kit for the Beautiful page and the other was to visit the AIGA (American Institute of Graphic Arts) website at http://designarchives.aiga.org/ and find something that inspired us and make something of it.

Think Pink & mr toad were the products of my inspiration. :)

I love the frog prince idea!! I didn't even think of that! LOL!

Jeanne said...

Ooooooohhhhh....aaaawwwww! Love your layouts Erin! You are doing great with your assignments!! My class starts tomorrow and I am so excited! :o)

Stacey said...

OK Erin!! I did it. I participated in 'the experiment'. It's on my blog (www.thequeenscreations.blogspot.com). I had to SIT down and really think....even had to write a few things out...yikes. Is that horrible??
I've gotta tell ya too...I LOVE these layouts. SUPER DOOPER cool!!
You are SO amazingly talented. You just have an 'eye'.
Take care!

Amaryllis said...

Hey EEEE!!

Still think these are FAB!!!

Miss you!!

Love
AAAA!!

Connie Jean said...

great layouts, Erin! I love doing digital layouts (not that I have any to share these days!). Hope you have a wonderful week!

PS... TAG... You're it! Stop by my blog for details :)