Friday, October 19, 2007

Enabler Alert - ScrapGirls digital supplies SALE!

Enabler Alert!!

I just opened yesterday's newsletter from ScrapGirls. Oh my goodness! They are having a BIRTHDAY SALE! WOO HOO! Almost everything is 22.3% off their already super reasonable prices. If you click on the banner below, it will take you right to the store and I will get credit for anything you purchase... SaWEEET! Brent's going to probably cut up my debit card when I'm done shopping... Shhhhh!

Click here to start shopping: *edited* It works now... whoops!Scrap Girls: Making it simple for YOU to become a great digital scrapbooker!

4 comments:

Kari said...

Hi Erin...
I am CLICKING on the banner... nothing is happening... thanks Kari

The Cute & Adorable, Yet Ever So Humble, mE said...

Cruddddd.... the link in the banner is not working... let me figure somethingelse out.

E.

The Cute & Adorable, Yet Ever So Humble, mE said...

Ok, it works now. YAY!

Tracy in Michigan said...

OK, now I'm in trouble - what a COOOOLLLLL site!! I hardly even scratched the surface and hit (OK, went over a bit!) my weekly limit on craft spending!! Thanks so much - I'm sure glad I ran into your post on TJ (Mummy book) which lead me to your blog, etc. etc. Thanks again!! Tracy Smith, crazyforsu@aol.com