Friday, October 19, 2007

Enabler Alert - ScrapGirls digital supplies SALE!

Enabler Alert!!

I just opened yesterday's newsletter from ScrapGirls. Oh my goodness! They are having a BIRTHDAY SALE! WOO HOO! Almost everything is 22.3% off their already super reasonable prices. If you click on the banner below, it will take you right to the store and I will get credit for anything you purchase... SaWEEET! Brent's going to probably cut up my debit card when I'm done shopping... Shhhhh!

Click here to start shopping: *edited* It works now... whoops!Scrap Girls: Making it simple for YOU to become a great digital scrapbooker!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Erin...
I am CLICKING on the banner... nothing is happening... thanks Kari

mE said...

Cruddddd.... the link in the banner is not working... let me figure somethingelse out.

E.

mE said...

Ok, it works now. YAY!

Tracy in Michigan said...

OK, now I'm in trouble - what a COOOOLLLLL site!! I hardly even scratched the surface and hit (OK, went over a bit!) my weekly limit on craft spending!! Thanks so much - I'm sure glad I ran into your post on TJ (Mummy book) which lead me to your blog, etc. etc. Thanks again!! Tracy Smith, crazyforsu@aol.com