Monday, October 8, 2007

Hey Baby, Let's Go To Vegas

I am apologizing in advance for not putting up a lot of art this week. On Wednesday, Brent and I are driving down to Las Vegas to meet up with my aunt and uncle who are coming out from Virginia to "see the west". I am very excited to see them. Saw uncle Steve a couple of years ago at a family reunion in Massachusetts, but I haven't seen my aunt Lisa in probably 20 years or so. We're going to hit Zion Nat'l Park (UT) and Valley of Fire (NV), check out some of the fun night things on the strip in Vegas and enjoy each other's company. I will be sure to post some pics when I get back!

Since I will be nowhere near my computer, I have a guest blogger for Thursday, complete with a prize winnin' challenge... Stay tuned!

Inky Smiles!

Erin

3 comments:

scrappernic said...

HAVE FUN! Sounds like you have a lot planned. Can't wait to see your pictures (or even better the layouts you make with them :) )

Anonymous said...

Sound like an awesome time - have fun!!!

Pepper said...

I just got back from a Vegas wedding (for a dear friend)...Have fun!!!!