Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thoughts for Thursday: Appreciation

“Appreciation can make a day, even change a life.
Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary.”

—Margaret Cousins

I made this card for a friend who has worked with me on a committee for church until just recently. I appreciate her willingness to help and all her hard work she put into activities for the ladies at church.

It's a simple card... I started with a pre-printed card base from Die Cuts With a View and added a strip of Dutch Blue CS from CTMH, printed paper strip from a past Designer Paper Pack from SU, punched out the circles with the Nestabilities Dies, stamped the image from Solo "T" from CTMH in StazOn Timber ink, colored in the image with various markers, and wrapped a piece of twill ribbon from Paper Trey Ink around the card.

This is a super easy way to "semi home make" a card in just about 8 minutes or so. I love the DCWV pre-printed base cards.

Inky Smiles!

2 comments:

Amaryllis said...

I like it!

Anonymous said...

This is really pretty!