Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Thoughts for Thursday: DREAM

Have you ever felt like you just couldn't get a break? That the world is full of obstacles, doing it's "darndest" to keep you from accomplishing your dreams?

Do you still dream?

I read this fantastic story about this lady who I am sure you all have already heard about... Susan Boyle... the "big surprise" on BBC's "Britain's Got Talent 2009". Wow. Talk about AMAZING.

AND THEN I WATCHED THIS...

Click Here For The Video and The Lyrics
(YouTube has disabled the embedding of the video)

Good luck Ms. Boyle!!! You take your delightful & spunky little self all the way to the top! Here's to keeping our dreams alive. When it looks like the world (or the audience) is laughing and scoffing at you just keep your head held high and sing your very best. You never know when your dreams will come true!

Inky Smiles!

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Isn't this fabulous?! I hope she wins it all!!

The Craftaholic said...

I wish I had the nerve to audition for one of those things!
Good luck to her!

The Burke Family said...

I still get all teared up evertime I watch the video and I have watched it at least a dozen times! I hope she does take it all the way to the top! She is so good!