Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thoughts for Thursday: Goals

"As women we wear so many hats that it is absolutely necessary to be organized and do those things which move us toward the goals we have set."

~Mary Kay Ash

Today's TFT is brought to us from a Mary Kay email ad that I received the other day from my friend, Amaryllis. I thought this was a good quote to share as I am really bad about getting organized to accomplish my goals. I write them down and generally get them taken care of, but sometimes I get a bit distracted along the way {life sometimes just comes at ya full speed} and it takes longer to get done that which I have set out to do.

What are some of the goals you have for your life? Write them down... Make a plan.... Take some photos.... Make a layout....


Inky Smiles!
Erin

2 comments:

Til said...

Hello Miss Erin....I have tagged you...I know! go to my blog for instructions! Have a great day!

Amaryllis said...

Wow! seems like I've heard that one before!! Thanks for sharing!