Monday, May 19, 2008

RAK Winner

We have a winner!! (And wowza!! I actually posted ON TIME... lol!) I used the random number generator from www.random.org to choose a number and entry # 13 is:
Blogger Carrie Egg said...

Hi Erin! I love your blog. Thanks for the invite to your blog on the Fiskateer site :)

Cameron's project is so amazing, what an awesome kiddo!

Something amazing that someone has done for me... wow, that is easy! My friends helped us out tremendously when my husband's truck was stolen the day before Thanksgiving (2007). We had just been Christmas shopping and lost everything. Our insurance only covered a little, plus we had huge deductibles. Our friends came to our rescue and made sure our holidays were still joyful.

May 19, 2008 7:28 AM

Please email me your address and I will pop this in the mail to you this week :) Thank you everyone for your comments :)

Inky Smiles!
Erin


No comments: