Monday, August 27, 2007

Doing it Digital

So I downloaded Photoshop Elements 5.0 this weekend because I ordered it from Amazon.com and I was super excited to get playing with it to learn a bit about it. It seems that most digital girls are using PSE and that a lot of digital kits are designed for use specifically with Photoshop/or PSE... so I took the plunge and bought it. If you buy on Amazon.com, you can get it for $114 or so with free Super Saver Shipping as opposed to $150 or so at local stores... Savings are good, right?? Well, then B bought me a book on his way home from golfing on Sat night.... A "How To" book for PSE.. YAY! But, it was $35, so there went my savings! LOL! He's such a sweetheart!




Anyway... here's my first digital card. I made it for a friend's belated bday - cuz besides being a slacker blogger this week, I am a slacker friend as well.... I used the freebie papers from Two Peas and some freebie elements from Scrap Girls. It's simple, but was fun to create.

4 comments:

Amaryllis said...

I like it!!! You can teach me photoshop now... LOL!

Cindy said...

You will love digi scrapping. I have been doing it for a little over a year and just love it. (I don't use PSE though, Use Gimp 2.x.)

mE said...

OOOH Cindy, what is Gimp??? Do share, sistah!

:)

Erin

Jeanne said...

Love the digi card, E!! Have fun with PSE 5.0! You HAVE to check out Jessica Sprague's website...www.jessicasprague.com. I signed up for her Up and Running with Photoshop online class and we just started week 2 of a 4 week course and it is fabulous! I know she has free tutorials on her site, too.

I'd like to know what Gimp is as well.

Jeanne