Wednesday, May 9, 2007

I Got Tagged....

I got tagged today by KATHY! LOL! So I guess I better play along... My only problem is that I don't know 8 ppl with blogs! LOL! I guess I can just tag as many ppl as I can. :) And btw, Kathy, I'm tagging you BACK ! HA!


Here Are The Rules:

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Ok, here are some random facts/habits about me:

1. I never attended highschool on US soil.

2. I am addicted to Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis.... I tape every show so I can fast forward through the commercials. SOoooOooO sad that SG-1 is in its last season.

3. I am a KLUTZ - I broke my right ankle & leg sliding down a fabulous concrete banister in Berlin, tore up my right knee (new ACL in 2005) rolling a snowmobile over on Tower Mountain in the Heber City area, and knocked my hip out of place after falling off of the Utah State Capitol Building.

4. I've always wanted to swim with dolphins - I ADORED Flipper - Instead I swam with the Beluga whales at Sea World in San Antonio, TX for my bday (from Brent) in 2006. Dude, that was sooooo stinkin fun!

5. I backpacked Italy with 2 girl friends (Jill & Kelly) and celebrated my 19th bday in a little pub in Florence, Italy.

6. I dream of owning a gift shop of some sort.. especially one that sells fun international collectors items like Erzgebirge woodworks from Germany, etc, and really cool home decor.

7. I like powdered ranch dressing mix (Hidden Valley only, no imposters) sprinkled on my popcorn (popped in a Whirly popper only). I am a popcorn snob. LOL!

8. I hate to be sweaty.. I don't like sweat running down my body or especially my face. I think this is why I prefer swimming for aerobic exercise!


I have tagged the following:

Susan
Brenda
Kathy
Erin B.

How lame is that? LOL! FOUR BLOGS! *sigh* I need to make more friends... at least friends with BLOGS!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Hey Erin! Thanks for playing! Don't feel bad about having four blogs to tag, it got revised to four...so you're right on track :)

I've never had the Hidden Valley Ranch powder on popcorn, but that's the ONLY ranch Todd and I will eat...we'll buy it in the bottles pre-made too. Now I want to try some popcorn with HVR mix on it :)

Can you teach me how to make those links in the blog entry's? Like my name is there, but you click and it goes to my page. I could only get it to do that on the side "links" part of my blog...and that was a major thing for me!