Monday, November 9, 2009

Never Leave You Hanging…

Today I have spent hours sorting out photos on my computer so that I can get ready to back up my entire computer to my EHD and then do some serious digital scrapbooking.

As I was sorting out photos I realized that I posted this sneak peak ages ago:

BraCloseWeb

But I never got around to sharing the full card. Well, the full card went to my girlfriend, Judy, for her birthday a week or so ago.

Here’s the full card:

BraWeb

The inside reads:

“Bras are like friends, the good ones never leave you hanging.”

(Supplies used on my card are from various manufacturers: Rhinestones from Kaisercraft, CTMH Inks & paper, Archivers Paper, misc ribbon, MS Border Punch, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Quickutz Labels 1 die, Stampin' Up colored pencils & OMS, and stamps from Skipping Stones Design.)

I love this Funny Bras Volume 1 set from Skipping Stones Design. It’s absolutely cheeky and fabulous! AND… she has a second bra set available for purchase, too!

Funnybras-1marked


Here’s another fun card that my friend, Tammy, made one night while we were making cards at my place.

IMG_3740web
(Supplies are all CTMH from my CTMH days, except for the Bazzill pink ric rack.)

So hurry over and pick up your bra set from Skipping Stones Design! You know you’re going to love it!

Inky Smiles!


BONUS since you kept reading this far:

SALE Now through Sat Night Nov.14th Only: Buy 3 Pick One FREE Here's how it works... Buy any three stamp sets and pay for them. When you pay there will be an option to leave a note... In that section name the 4th stamp set that you would like for free, and it will be included in your order!

Go to www.skippingstonesdesign.com to place your order!

6 comments:

Amaryllis said...

Love them!!!

corinna said...

Erin, I was one of your biggest fans at ctmh...oh how i've missed you and just found you on splitcoast! Soo glad your ink storage is doing well and you're still stamping! What a wonderful artist you are!! :-)) tfs

Jeanne said...

How'd you do on getting your photos all together? How's the tagging going? I can't wait til you are all done there, so I can see the beautiful layouts you are going to create!

This card is totally fun! Love it!!

Jena said...

Too funny - TFS!

CreativeMish said...

What an adorable card! I love how you embellished it.. I'll go check out the stamp company. Can't resist a sale!

Leslie said...

Hi Erin, Cute card. Love the sentiment. Hope you are doing well.