Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Leftovers

We’re coming up on one of the holidays that seems to have the BEST leftovers…  stuffing, turkey (or HAM in my case), mashed potatoes, rolls, and PIE… 

Often in papercrafting and scrapbooking we have TONS of leftovers.  Remember that Christmas album that you only used 75% of the entire kit to make?  Or that super cool Basic Grey pad that you used most of and have bits and pieces left, but the paper is so darn cute and you just love it and can’t throw it away… and Erin doesn’t currently have a Scrap My Scraps project going on….

Welll, my dear blog reading friends…. you must see this clip from Studio 5 (Salt Lake City)…

I am SOOOOO making some of those flowers!!!!  Fa-byoooooo-lush, dahling!

Thank you Sue Neal for inspiring me and helping refuel my mojo!

So here’s a challenge:  Pull out your scraps and make a project!!  It can be a card/set of cards/scrapbook page/altered object/

And since it’s really starting to feel like Christmas…..

Reward: Post it on your blog and then LINK BACK HERE in the comments section.  I will put all of the names in a hat and randomly draw a name on MONDAY, NOVEMBER 30th.  You have just under two weeks to come up with something fun!  I have some fun ideas for a prize… and Maya Road is coming to mind….Hrmmmm…..whatever could it be?

~ Inky Smiles!

5 comments:

Nichole W. said...

Oh my gosh! How many times have I needed a cute or funky lil' flower and couldn't find just what I wanted? That was a great idea about the flowers. And I really need to use up my scraps. I have been trying to make some Christmas cards out of mine but I haven't even begun to put a dent in my stash.

Unknown said...

Thanks for a Rak ,, count me in..Mariah #2457

Stacey said...

Erin.......YOU RULE!!!!!
LOVED that video clip!! SO MANY GREAT ideas!!! I was SUPPOSED to be doing laundry and cleaning today....mmm.....thinking I may make a detour!!!!
:)

Amaryllis said...

ok, those flowers are darling!! also love the frame! hmmm so many good ideas!!!

what was her website?

Jeanne said...

Dang...there's no volume for me! Oy, this computer is so annoying. I will have to come back and watch later after I figure out the volume issue.

I wanna see the flowers you all are talking about!!