Friday, February 25, 2011

I WON, I WON, I WON... Well, It's LIKE I WON...


Hey there friends!

Recently I was invited by CSN stores to do a promotional review on my blog of some of their products. Well, being an adventurous kind of girl and knowing my love of the EASE of online shopping and comfort of doing it from home in my crazy snowman pajamas, of course I accepted the offer!  I feel like I've won some major contest...

HOLEE MOLEEE… have you visited CSN stores lately?  It’s like having the Mall of America right at my fingertips… buh bye shopping blisters on my poor feet!  Gazillions of products for me to peruse and pour over in the matter of minutes, uh, well… ok I perused for more like a couple of hours. “Oooh Brent! How about one of these? Or one of these??  OR Check this out!”  Haha!  CSN has pretty much everything a home wants, needs, wants, needs… (what’s the difference? Haha!)  Do I buy a cute animal and alphabets print for my niece’s wall or a bbq set for Brent, a fabulous swing set for my back yard, or a zebra striped rug for my Studio floor?

Want to see what I ordered?  So do I!! Tee hee!  Pop back over in a week or so and I will be glad to show you what I ordered! I’m sure I will be over the moon about it!

Inky Smiles!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

swingset for your backyard??? RIIIIIGHT!!!! :)

Sue said...

Yeah, what Stacey said...!
Now, the zebra rug I could totally get on board with!