Thursday, July 1, 2010

Scrap My Scraps Challenge III Reveal: Sue Culotti

{This is a scheduled post while I am away from the computer enjoying time with my family – parents, sibs, nieces and nephews. Enjoy!}
Well it’s that time, my friends, time to share the results of Scrap My Scraps Challenge III, brought to you exclusively from InkySmiles.com!   Remember this post?  I’ve received all of the images from our players and you’re gonna just love what they’ve come up with.
Here’s a reminder of the “guidelines”/deets:
Scrap My Scraps Round 3 Details:
You will receive an envelope with several images and sentiments stamped onto white cardstock and a list of printed guidelines.  You may use ANY papers and embellishments from any company, but you must use the images in the envelope.   Everyone will receive exactly the same images and sentiments.

Your mission is to create a piece of artwork using ALL of these guidelines:
1)  Use at least TWO of the images (MUST use the large image included)
2)  Use at least ONE sentiment.
3)  Incorporate stitching of some sort.
4)  Incorporate additional decorative fibers (non paper).
5)  Use 1-2 pieces of METAL.
6)  Make it POP.. use some dimensional adhesives (pop dots, tabs, foam tape, etc).
7)  Have FUUUUN!!!!
Our first player is Sue Culotti from 52 Card Pick Up and Random On Purpose.   Check out her darling 3 flap fold, pocket hiding, peek-a-boo window card!  I love all the little details on this card and the fact that she actually used the phrase, “dumb bass” on it.  I was wondering who’d use that sentiment! Love it! 
From Sue: “My metal bits are a paper clip I used for the ribbon closure and a pop-top from a can I used for the pull-tab on the tag.  The shiny stuff (boat, cooler, etc.) is glaze pen.”
Click on each photo for a larger view.
Closed-&-Tied
 Untied
Pocket-detail
Inside
 Tag
Stay tuned for MORE!
~Inky Smiles!



4 comments:

Nichole W. said...

Wow! Love the use of the pop can tab!

kathy s said...

What a fab card- love the ideas- love it all

skippy stamps said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card!!!! There is SO much to LOVE about it!!! GReat Challenge, and amazing entry!!

Jeanne said...

FANTASTIC card! Love all the details added and that dumb bass sentiment shoots it out of the water!