This round of Scrap My Scraps is going to be a little different AGAIN :) I like being different, that’s just how I roll, and being slightly round-ish I roll along nicely.
So, dear friends, here’s the scoop. I have room for 5
Scrap My Scraps Round 3 Details:
You will receive an envelope with several images and sentiments stamped onto white cardstock and a list of printed guidelines. You may use ANY papers and embellishments from any company, but you must use the images in the envelope. Everyone will receive exactly the same images and sentiments.
Your mission is to create a piece of artwork using ALL of these guidelines:
1) Use at least TWO of the images (MUST use the large image included)
2) Use at least ONE sentiment.
3) Incorporate stitching of some sort.
4) Incorporate additional decorative fibers (non paper).
5) Use 1-2 pieces of METAL.
6) Make it POP.. use some dimensional adhesives (pop dots, tabs, foam tape, etc).
7) Have FUUUUN!!!!
Photographs of your project (emailed) are due to me by: Friday, June 25th
That’s it… pretty easy peasy… I am excited to see what everyone does with the scraps :)
Shoot me an email with your name and mailing address and I will pop these out in the mail to the players.