Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thoughts For Thursday - Life is a Paradise

Today's Thoughts for Thursday is brought to us from Leo Buscalgia, an author and lecturer on love and the human spirit.

This week, think about the things you are passionate about. Share something you are passionate about with someone new. Perhaps your love and passion for that thing will rub off and touch their life. {Brent said I could not say "Practice Random Acts of Passion" because it could be misconstrued as something for a non G rated blog- ROFL!}

I'd love to hear what you are passionate about! Leave me a note here on this post and I will draw a random name to win an "Alphabet Sticker Stack" from Die Cuts With a View (20 sheets of letters & 5 sheets of numbers). I will draw a name on Monday night.

5 comments:

Heather Ales said...

Good thoughts! Can't wait to see what you're up to, and sending positive thoughts your way on your application!

P.S. I tagged you on my blog!

Unknown said...

You knwo what I am passionate about?? Its kind of odd. i am passionate about making people realize that there is beauty in all sizes! Every woman is beautiful in her own way. That is my lifes passion and also making it more acceptable to talk about child abuse! Its so taboo to talk about it.

Sincerely,Sonja said...

It seems I have been really "passionate", motivated by and enjoying lately, is using my papercrafts to uplift, encourage and let the people I love, KNOW that I love them too by making various items for them. It means I am not getting as much done for myself, but right now that's o.k.!

Sincerely,
Sonja

Carolynn said...

I am passionate about teaching kids! Helping them all realize that they are all special and unique in their own way and that God loves them exactly as they are!
Giving them a chance and something to work towards, building their self-esteem.
There is nothing quite as rewarding as watching them grow and start believing in themselves. :)

Lori said...

I am passionate about my KIDS...I know, it can sound cliche, but it happens to be my full-time job, so I might as well put my very heart and soul into it!

I love teaching, training and "growing" my 3 little learners - as emotionally, mentally, and physically exhausting it can all be...it's worth it to me! :-)

PS
I love your blog, Erin...you do such a great job!