Wednesday, August 8, 2007

ROCKIN GIRL BLOGGER - Yah Baby!

I was reading blogs last night and noticed that Allie G nominated me as a




THANK YOU ALLIE G!!

How cool is that????? K, so now I get to nominate 5 other people... man... tough choices! I have lots of cool Rockin Girl Blogger friends!!!

Ok, here's my list. I can't nominate everyone, even though I do think EVERYONE who I blog with ROCKS... (This is hard... it's kinda like choosing who's in your "top 5" or something. I don't like to choose friends over each other) so I am going to nominate a couple and let you all start sharing the love....

Here's a few ROCKIN GIRL BLOGGERS:

Susan Hankins
Kathy
Korin
Jeanne
Nic

Ok... now email me for your badge and go out and ROCK THE WORLD!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Thanks for putting me on your list for "Rockin Girl Bloggers"! That's awesome!