Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Fiskalicious Winner!

I am sooooo sorry I didn't post this last night. We had company show up from out of town and it was a little crazy here last night... Amaryllis and Robert stayed over night and left this am to go home to Wyoming.

We got the desk set up and back in the studio and I set up my computer. (It's so nice to not be usign a dresser and having cramped legs tucked up behind me under my chair.. lol!) Here's a snapshot of A working on a wedding album layout for a friend of hers. We tossed some ideas around and hung out this am before they left.


We have a PRIZE:


and we have a winner!
Carrie Egg said...

How hilarious. Your girl has a busy day!!!

Well, my 3-year-old will be starting preschool this year on Tues. & Thurs. only for 3 hours each day, so my schedule will still be mostly the same as it is now with a few extra breaks for me! Yea!
Carrie #4114

August 23, 2008 7:25 PM

Carrie, send me your information and I will pop this wonderful little gadget in the mail to you this week!

No comments: