Friday, November 16, 2007

23K RAK WINNER...

I'm a little late getting home tonight... went to Salt Lake with Brent to hit a cool sale at a scrapbook place and get the fan-blower-thingy in the Tahoe fixed.

I've chosen a random winner.....
Natalie said...

HOW FUN! Congratulations on the hits! That's amazing!

My favorite color: pink
My Something: hmmm. I've had plastic surgery. :D

November 13, 2007 4:42 PM


ANNNNNNNNDDDDDD.............. I thoroughly enjoyed reading the responses.... I really got a good chuckle out of some of them... especially one....

I've also chosen a SECOND winner .... "Stefany who smacked Barney" - all because you SMACKED BARNEY!!!! LOL! YOU ROCK!!!! (Barney drives me NUTS!) Kind of ironic considering that your favorite color is purple! LOL!!!

Nicole - send me your address so I can put this stamp set in the mail...
Stefany - send me your address and I will send you a couple of mini rolls of WONDERFUL American Crafts ribbon.

If you're dying for this stamp set ... don't die just yet... I have a couple more of this set (both new) in my stash to give out over the next few months :)

Thank you ALL for your support of my blog! I truly appreciate it!

Keep smiling & get inky!

Erin

1 comment:

Natalie said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! I'm so excited! Thank you so much! **I scared my family with my joyful shreeks!** HA! Thank you so much!!!